What's new for 2016?
Burj Al Arab Terrace is a world-first in marine and off-site construction, having been developed by marine construction experts ADMARES at a shipyard site in Finland. It was then transported by ship to Dubai in eight pieces, ensuring minimal disruption to guests, as well as the seabed and marine life.
Now in place, the private 10,000m2 outdoor luxury leisure facility seamlessly stretches 100m out into the sea and is home to Scape Restaurant & Bar, two stunning pools, dedicated butler-serviced cabanas, and a beach area with luxury day and sunbeds. As such, Burj Al Arab Terrace is not only pushing the boundaries of construction, but also of design, architecture and hospitality.
Jumeirah Al Naseem – reservations open for stays from December 2016 onwards
Anchored on a stunning endless stretch of coast sits Jumeirah Al Naseem, bringing a new wave of energy, exuberance and excitement to Madinat Jumeirah. A breath of fresh air in today’s dynamic Dubai, opening before end of the year.
Jumeirah Al Naseem’s extensive lush gardens edge the sandy beach, providing pockets of privacy and peacefulness. Proudly overlooking Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, this is a place where the rhythmic lapping of the waves gently filters through a bedroom window left ajar. Where the smell of the sea is carried on a warm breeze across to rooms, open terraces and outdoor restaurants.
Jumeirah Al Naseem is the youngest member of the successful Arabian Resort's family of hotels and has been crafted amongst the inland waterways, bustling Souk Madinat Jumeirah, award-winning Madinat Conference Centre and indulgent Talise Spa.
Introducing Jumeirah Beacon
Jumeirah Beacon is an educational program that allows travel professionals to gain a deep understanding of Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, and therefore create once-in-a-lifetime experiences for their clients.Why the Beacon? The Beacon has two meanings for Jumeirah:
- Historically, beacons were lit to guide fishermen safely into harbor to Jumeirah beach in Dubai, the present-day location of our Dubai beach hotels.
- Today, the beacon is part of the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts logo. Each stroke of the gold Beacon represents the Jumeirah Hallmarks, the core of our service philosophy.
- Jumeirah Advisor - Discover Dubai, London, and four additional Jumeirah destinations, including Abu Dhabi, Baku, Frankfurt, Kuwait, Maldives, Mallorca, Shanghai, and Turkey.
- Jumeirah Specialist - Learn two more destinations to elevate your status.
- Jumeirah Beacon - Complete the final two destinations to receive the highest accolade as a Jumeirah Beacon.
Win one of four trips to Abu Dhabi!
Become a Jumeirah Beacon by June 30, 2016 and be eligible to win one of four trips to Abu Dhabi for 2 people! Fly from any Etihad Airways gateway and stay 3 nights at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Trip is subject to availability.
Etihad Airways tickets are in Economy Class.
Trip must be taken by December 20, 2016.
Not valid for USA residents.